iXcelerator is the indispensable tool whose utility no heavy downloader affords to ignore regardless of the p2p he/she is using or the Internet connection available – a universal file sharing accelerator to anyone’s liking. The first convenient characteristic of the program is its versatility – it was designed to work perfectly with all file sharing applications including uTorrent, Limewire, Shareaza, Bearshare, Vuze, eMule, Bittorrent, BitComet, Frostwire etc.
The second advantage is rendered through the app’s maneuverability which allows easy handling from any type of user – a first timer or an expert p2p user – followed by the fact it’s the most undemanding resource consuming program.
What you get with iXcelerator? Unmatched speed downloads – iXcelerator will change the way you enjoy downloads by boosting the speed of your downloads by 200% through the internet connection optimizer its engine embeds and the architecture that allows it to locate more download resources and the closest peers in the network.
Feasibility – you can try out as many p2p clients and as often as you want, iXcelerator remains just as suitable. It was conceived this way – to automatically detect and integrate flawlessly into any file sharing program that’s running on the same computer as it does. Easy-of-use – well…it’s just…simple to use. Run it and let it run!
- It works with all main Bittorent p2p clients
- Increase of download speed by 200%
- The simplest interface ever (it features comprehensive data about your Internet connection and the download process)
- Auto-configuration functions – iXcelerator establishes the bandwidth available and optimizes the connection for you
- Resumes interrupted downloads automatically
- Automatically performs checksum check up to prevent incorrect downloads
- Repairs connections issues in Windows XP
- Offers optimization for TCP/IP settings
- Opens correct local/router ports
- Can be used through system tray icon
- Saves and auto loads configuration from last run at system start-up
Check out the iXcelerator screenshot below: